I'm a thirty something girl who was married for 10 years and finally realized 'I can do waaaayy better on my own.'
This is my journey back from the brink of insanity in order to find the person I once was.
A few things before we get started....
- I can be VERY snarky! Sarcasm is my shield. If you morphed Jeanine Garafolo and Ron White into one person that's pretty much the vein I'm shooting for.
- I love lists. I love them the way most women love chocolate. I love their structure, the way everything lines up, the way you can see everything at a glance. You get the idea. You'll see me make LOTS of them.
- If you're looking for perfect grammar and proper punctutation you'll need to look somewhere else. I'll do my very best to form my unlisted thoughts in a manner that uses proper punctutaion and capitalization but to this day I still haven't mastered the correct use of the comma over the semi-colon. I was an engineering major for a reason.
- This is my universe and I mostly make it up as I go along. After making a list of course.
If there's something you want to yap about, let me know and I'll do my best to accommodate. Otherwise, my posts will be whatever pops into my head at any given time. I've often wondered if I have MPD (multiple personality disorder), but that's something for a later post.
- Haters stay away. There are websites out there specifically for you. No one is forcing you to read here. Please be kind to everyone that comments here as well as myself.
That's all for now people...I'll see you in the next post.