I said I'd be back with more and I hate to disappoint. Here is another brief look into who I am.
1. I leave drawers open. Dresser drawers, silverware drawer, cabinet drawers....drove my mom nuts when I was a kid, drives the BF nuts now.
2. Since I'm more relaxed now that I'm divorced I have a habit of locking my keys in my car.
3. I love to grocery shop. Yeah, I know I'm a freak.
4. I make a conscious effort to get a flip flop tan in the summer.
5. I just had a red streak (see #13) put in my hair. After a quick text message consultation with the BFF while I was at the hair salon I went with bright red. She said dark red was for old people. Huh? Who knew? Not me obviously cuz that's what I was leaning towards.
6. I'm seriously considering painting the bathroom lime green. (My landlord rocks!)
7. I'm currently reading ProBlogger - Secrets for Blogging Your Way to a Six-Figure Income by Darren Rowse and Chris Garrett. Laugh - I've set the bar low - I would settle for a two-figure income. Skin Trade by Laurell K. Hamilton, and Snobs by Julian Fellowes.
8. I believe that anything that can be made into a handbag, a belt or a pair of shoes should not be a pet.
9. I dislike birds. Strongly.
10. My biggest driving pet peeve is people who get in the left turn only lane and go STRAIGHT!
11. I can read a map and fold it back up.
12. I can tap dance.
13. I love Frank Sinatra, Dean Martin and Carol Burnett.
14. I was wearing pink ballet slippers as shoes wwwaaaayyyy before Amy Winehouse made it a fashion statement.
15. I was one of the 50 million people that bought the Thriller record.
16. I believe that knowledge has a distinct smell. (Go to the library and stand amongst the books with your eyes closed and breath. You'll see what I mean.)
I think that 16 shall be the magic number for tidbits about moi. As soon as I gather together 16 more snippets you'll be the first to know. :)